Monday, April 27, 2009

Anyone become addicted to cosmetic procedures?

I have a lot of body hair, am loosing scalp hair, have dark undereye circles due to genetics, have developed a fat face etc... and am getting cosmetic procedures or plan to get them in the future to help me combat these problems. I do not need advice about accepting oneself etc...because I have tried and not succeeded.





I would be interested in hearing from people with these kinds of problems (especially those who had hair transplants) or even with other problems that required cosmetic surgery (e.g., Botox, liposuction and so on). Is cosmetic surgery addictive? Were you happy with your results? Or did you find a way to accept yourself and not mind looking bad in pictures? If you accepted yourself instead of developing BDD (like I seem to be), did it take a long time to get confident with your appearance? Did you find a girlfriend (or boyfriend) once you finally became confident with your appearance? Or did you develop confidence as a result of successful cosmetic surgery?

Anyone become addicted to cosmetic procedures?
Liposuction surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Forerunners Healthcare .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.





Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.





http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com


Hope this helps.
Reply:Hi! I've had cosmetic surgery for two reasons;a car accident-I lost so much weight my face was sagging, and I looked 80, and also I have had lasar because I had some skin that needed it. Surgery is not addicting to me - its too expensive! I have had Botox, Restylane(filler), eyes and neck partially redone, and I loved it. I was very happy with the results, but make sure you find a fully certified plastic surgeon, not a quack. There are 2 associations they can be accredited by. My surgeon was also head of dermatology at a hospital. I didn't do this to find a boy friend, I have had 3 husbands, and a boyfriend now. lol You will feel more confident I think. Here's a place to look at some before and after shots.Hair:http://www.locateadoc.com/folio.cfm/sid/...


And this is a really fun tool to locate drs. and see procedures:http://www.locateadoc.com/directory.cfm


Good luck!

Cosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net