Monday, April 27, 2009

Cosmetic Tattoing as a Career? Please share your thoughts?

I am considering doing a cosmetic tattooing course, As I have always wanted to be a tattoo artist, but seeing that the industry is almost impossible to get into, I have decided that Cosmetic Tattooing would be a great place to start and get great practice with a tattoo gun and shading etc, I have found a course that will teach me cosmetic tattooing %26amp; supply me with basic equipment, these courses are run out of select beauty college's in Australia (where I live) But they only run for 5-8 days and cost $5000-$10,000 dollars.. you can also do additional day courses to learn how to coverup scarring %26amp; add nipples to breast cancer victims etc... Is this a worthwhile career to be putting so much money into and can I really learn the art in 5-8 days?? Is it a competitive career and how much can I be looking to earn? Anyone that has any advice, experience,etc.. your input would be greatly appreciated.. Thanking you in advance :) I think it would be exciting, but would like to here your thoughts

Cosmetic Tattoing as a Career? Please share your thoughts?
No offense, but I wouldn't go to you if I found out you only had 5-8 days worth of training since the results are permanent. I think it would be a worthwhile career if you feel like you would get the job satisfaction from it. The key would be to find an area where there is a need for that. (For example, there will probably be more business in a ritzier, well populated area than there would be in a low income area with a small population.--I'm not saying there is a connection between the two. I'm just giving a hypothetical situation.) The next key would be customer satisfaction because word of mouth is better than any advertisement that you can buy.
Reply:How.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net