Monday, April 27, 2009

Cosmetic Surgery - Beauty or Beast. Does cosmetic surgery improve the way you feel about your appearance.?

I am a 3rd year undergraduate mature student working on my final dissertation project. I am investigating what motivates people to undergo cosmetic surgery and how they feel about their appearance afterwards, I am asking for volunteers to complete a questionnaire if you have undergone cosmetic surgery, this will only take approx 10 mins of your time. If you are interested please email 92001592@northampton.ac.uk Thanks. Or please post your comments or answers.

Cosmetic Surgery - Beauty or Beast. Does cosmetic surgery improve the way you feel about your appearance.?
Sorry, I have never even considered using cosmetic surgery.


Still, my childhood hero was Andy Williams - fantastic voice - but then I saw him on TV a couple of years ago. His face was almost opaque! It might have made him feel better but it sure didn't make him look better!


I had small surgery on my left arm which may be considered to be cosmetic. I had a TB vaccination which left a nasty scar on my arm. I still have the scar which is far less visible now - but when I was younger it really caused me problems.


I think that you need to realise that there are two questions here. One is just for the sake of being pretty, the other is for the sake of having nasty scars removed.


I will email you and will fill in your questionnaire, but I am not at all sure that you are asking the right question in the first place.
Reply:found few sex info at http://www.guinot.com.sg/ some interesting link inside Report It


men hiking shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net