Monday, April 27, 2009

Cosmetic tattooing help?

ive been shaving and drawing my eyebrows back on for a few years now,but its becoming quite a problem fo me lately,i cant juz get out of bed and get dressed and go out (i have to draw my eyebrows on nd make sure they r even)


i would also love to go swimming in public nd not get weird looks coz theres browliner runnin down my face,lol.





i want to get them tattood on,but apparently thats not possible it has to be cosmetic. so heres my question(questions):


how much does it cost?


how much does it hurt?


does it fade/wear away?


whats the legal age to get cosmetic tattooing?





thanx in advance,also websites would help (^_^)





meow





and anyone whos done it,are u happy with the outcome?

Cosmetic tattooing help?
Im in Australia,and it costs about $250 - $350, I know someone who had it done and she said it didnt hurt and was the best thing she did as she had no eyebrows. Normally you have to be 18 but Im sure if you get your parents permisssion it would be fine. Of course they would have to sign something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net