Monday, May 17, 2010

(ATTN: Parents) Cool cosmetic contact lens...?

(anyone can answer, but I would like some parental Ideas)


I am 17, and shopping online for cosmetic contact lenses,


(out-of-the-ordinary contacts)


I need help finding some good sites for vision-helping contacts,


but they need to be different from "Brown-Eyed Bob".


I want contact lenses that would stick out, but not gothic/satanic looking,


something that my parents wouldnt kill me over....thanks.

(ATTN: Parents) Cool cosmetic contact lens...?
Coastalcontact.com all sorts of ranges. they have the wild eyes wich are halloween style. Just search around the site. they have tons of varieties
Reply:You can go on almost any eye wear site and you should be able to find some. Try acuwear.com

Cosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net