Monday, May 17, 2010

I need to save money for cosmetic surgery..advice?

First, no wise answers please. %26amp; please don't tell me not to get plastic surgery.





i just need to know how can i save about $20,000.





okay here's the situation.





i'm 17. i want to get cosmetic surgery when i'm 18, i don't have a job right now, but when i'm 18 i will get a full time job. %26amp; my mom will be paying my rent and all that stuff.





so any advice on how to save 20,000 for cosmetic surgery so i can pay it off???

I need to save money for cosmetic surgery..advice?
Seriously, get a job and start saving now. Since mom is paying all bills deposit all checks for about a year and some months and you should have no problem at all saving. Wvery time you get to a thousand dollars of earning buy a money order and prepay doc. Put money into a CD that will yield possibly high returns, and will not allow you to take your money without penalty. Is it anything that you are having done qualify for correcting. I fought my insurance comapany for breast surgery and got it although it was cosmetic, it was paid for after a year of complaining. Third, do you or mom have a nice credit score? Finance it and make payments now! I am a single parent and I use school loans and refunds for major purchases, I do not recommend this if you are not planning on investing in an education though. Another thing to consider my dear, any surgery that is purely cosmetic can go wrong so you should consider saving more if you need to fix the problem or no happy with results . Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net