Monday, May 17, 2010

Best Insurance for Cosmetic Dentistry?

I need to find out a good insurance to have for cosmetic dentistry. I need to have my whole mouth reconstructed and "fixed" and I'm trying to have it done before Next May when I get married. If someone could please help with any information they have I'd appreciate it. I'm in the Illinois area but willing to travel for a pretty smile. Please help!

Best Insurance for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! Go to www.mybenefitsplus.com/40524986 for a great dental plan for cosmetic surgery. You will save between 25%-80%. This plan is worth looking into. Make sure you have dentists near by that participate in this plan, by clicking on the link "Locate a provider and see samples in your area, this link can be found on Dental Plus page. If you prefer, we can mail a brochure and application to you. Just kindly send your address and email address to yahoo email address on file.





Glad to help and good-luck!





Dental Perks


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net