Monday, May 17, 2010

If i buy some kind of cosmetic that matches my face skin tone can it cover up my skin hyperpigimentation?

i have a dark big bruise looking thing on the left side of my face and until i can get it removed i need something to cover it up. is it possible to buy some kind of cosmetic that matches my skintone and put it over that to cover it and make it so that nobody will notice that im wearing cosmetics. im a guy so i wouldnt know these kind of things but yea i hate my big dark spot and i need something to cover it up until i can go see a doctor about it





thank you very much.

If i buy some kind of cosmetic that matches my face skin tone can it cover up my skin hyperpigimentation?
Yes, you are in luck. You're not the only person with a scar that needs covering up. The product Dermablend is for exactly the situation you have. They use it to cover up scars, tattooes, everything. Check out the link below for before and after pictures and find out where you can buy it. It's usually in major department stores.
Reply:if you play sports or sweat at all like at gym, i wouldnt wear makeup there, it will run, at least, most kinds will....





you can get a 'foundation', try the cake kind (it comes in a compact with a mirror and an applicator sponge), and dab it onto your 'spot'. once that's complete, they make a clear powder, just to give it a matte finish, like your skin. if you don't use the powder, it might look shiny, and look like you're wearing makeup.





I understand where you're coming from, i have a large bruise looking birthmark too, right in the middle of my forhead,,, bothered me for sooooooooooooo long..... but i've finally gotten used to it, and it's part of me now, i wouldn't get rid of it for anything.... :) hope you can find what you're looking for.





p.s., you might try asking your mom if she'd help you pick out the color to match your skin tone, she's ur mom,,, she'd undestand....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net