Monday, May 17, 2010

Which is better:cosmetic or medical cleansers and toners???

just tell me which is better and why.because I heard that medical cleansers are more safe and doesn't have bad effect on the skin.


I also would like to ask if AVON cosmetic products are good enough or not.

Which is better:cosmetic or medical cleansers and toners???
well I have used both, and really I didn't see a difference in my skin.





If your using products to help with blemishes then you want something with benzoyl peroxide in it. I have used oxy, and like it. I also have used more expensive regimens like Kara Vita and used their 3 step with has a toner too and really liked that. I have 2 friends that use Proactiv and swear by it. I was just in Mexico and looked in to getting some Retin-A which you can only get by prescription here in the states, but it is cheaper to just go to the doctor and get it.





Look to see what the ingredients are in the AVON products you are looking at and compare then to something you have used before that worked. AVON has been around for a long time, they are a good company.
Reply:I like Boot's own make their not harsh and they do a range for sensitive skin and there not expensive.


Hope this helps x

jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net