Friday, May 21, 2010

Why Asian’s actor/actress get plastic surgery done and promoting cosmetic surgery to the public?

Is it bad to have cosmetic? I mean most people in in the world had or have cosmetic surgery done to their face, such as double eyelids, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, and etc. I just don’t understand why people want to get plastic surgery to be “beautiful.”





I don’t know why my Asian friends want to get double eyelids surgery done, because they think having bigger eyes is consider beautiful. I myself am Asian, and I don’t want to get plastic surgery, because I personally like almond eyes, they’re beautiful; it makes them look mysterious and sophisticate.





Anyway, cosmetic surgeries are widely popular in Korea, Japan, and China. I don’t know what they are trying to change their looks to appear more westernize, which I think promoting the public to get plastic surgery. I mean, why get plastic surgery to make you look “beautiful, when you’re already beautiful? Also, getting plastic surgery done with double eyelids, rhinoplasty will not make your future kids have the double eyes, and a narrow nose.





Also having braces, does that mean I have cosmetic surgery done to my teeth? I hope not.

Why Asian’s actor/actress get plastic surgery done and promoting cosmetic surgery to the public?
If you like the way you look, then you are much more secure than everyone else. Congrats to you! The others are insecure and trying to use surgery to become more accepted. It's not about appearance as much as it is about self-confidence!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net