Monday, November 16, 2009

Heres another with cosmetic surgery?

I had a Q bout cosmetic surgery right or wrong, someone left me an answer saying it leaves scars, I want to no what she thinks if you already have scars from previous ops, non cosmetic, does she still think its wrong?x

Heres another with cosmetic surgery?
I answered your question about having cosmetic surgery.





Yes there will be scars. My scars are on my face. Because of the location of the lesions that were removed, my doctor was able to hide my scars in the folds of my nose. No one notices them. I know where to look for them and I can't always see them.





I have a more noticeable scar on my forehead at the corner of my left eye where I had stitches as a child. I've been using mederma on that and the surgery scars and they are fading.





as for scarring, I have very fair skin and I don't scar easily or very noticeably unless it is a very bad wound or poorly done suture.





Scars are something to consider when you are thinking about a breast augmentation. Once you select a surgeon, talk to him/her about how they cut the breast to insert the implant. Different doctors have different techniques, but usually they cut around the nipple and then down under the breast and around back towards the arm (my cousin had a breast augmentation--she had hers done at the teaching hospital in Galveston, the head of the department did her surgery) He/she will have a book showcasing their work of before and after pictures for you to see. Follow the doctor's instructions EXACTLY for your after surgery care.





If you decide that right now the scarring is not worth the final appearance, then it's alright to postpone it for now.





Good Luck.
Reply:maybe i dont know


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net