Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cosmetic Tattooing?

I am considering getting cosmetic tattooing on my eyelids for eyeliner, mainly just the bottom lids..


does it hurt?


how long does it last (some sites say it fades after 2 yrs) ?


is it good?


anyone know of anygood places in Sydney?

Cosmetic Tattooing?
I only know of one person who had cosmetic tattoing, and though I am unaware of where she got it done (it was in the states), it looked abfab!! It was positively gorgeous! She had eyeliner and lipliner both and i think something else, but cant remember...anyways, it looked really pretty on her and she was also darker skinned. And she said it didnt hurt and on the days she felt she wanted to be different, she just put real make-up on over it, and if her real make-up faded, no worries bc there was her tattoo underneath it! I think it would be something cool for somebody else, not for me though. I am glad you're looking for answers before you make a decision!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net